Du hast # von # Fragen richtig beantwortet
0 / 0
Rozalia Project Livin' on the Ledge
1) True or false? It is normal to see whales in this area.
2) The Rozalia project is about...
- protecting marine areas.
- granting fishing licenses.
- tourism on Cape Ann.
3) If a marine area is a "no-take zone," what is NOT allowed?
- Swimming or water sports
- Removing plants or shells
4) Why is Jeffreys Ledge a great spot for whales and dolphins to feed?
- There are no fishing boats.
- The fish are forced to move in one direction due to an underwater ridge.
- It's close to Cashes Ledge so there are schools of fish from both areas that convene.
5) What country are Jeffreys Ledge and Cape Ann in?
- New Zealand
- The United States